Customized English Courses
Our personalized English courses in Miami take into consideration the needs and objectives of the student.
We customize the language program to meet the student’s needs in their specific area of interest: accent reduction, business English in general, tourism, hospitality services, international relations, import/export operations, financial services, sales, general services, marketing, human resources, banking, and others.
The private and in-company classes in Miami can be held at the student’s office, their residence, at CCLS, or online and they offer flexibility as to schedule and curriculum.
Some important facts to consider when choosing a language school for your private / in-company language classes:
- CCLS is specialized in ESP (English for Specific Purposes) : Business English, Medical English, Accent Reduction, Financial / Banking English.
- CCLS has been in business since 1993 and it is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training) which is recognized by the Department of Education as an accrediting agency for language schools. As an accredited school, the tuition may be reimbursed by your company Tuition Assistance Program. Please check with your HR department.
- CCLS does not charge any registration or application fees.
- CCLS has a large library of English as a foreign language materials. CCLS Academic Department constantly reviews new publications to offer up-to-date instruction to trainees.
- Complete initial assessment at no additional cost to gauge the student´s needs and goals.
- End-of-the-term oral and written evaluations and reports.
- Certificate provided at the completion of the program.
- Listed as one of the top language schools in Miami by CBS4.
- Qualified and experienced teachers
- Some of the companies which have used CCLS language class program: FedEx, Visa, BUPA, Anixter, Univision, Federal Reserve Bank, Laureate Education, Itau Bank, BAC Bank of Florida, AMC, Television.
For more information or to schedule a free consultation of your language needs, please call 305-529-CCLS (2257) or send an email to email@example.com
Please visit this page for information on English group classes at CCLS.