Customized English Course
Our private English course takes into consideration the needs and objectives of the student. This English program combines elements our English for Effective Communication —English lessons for general purposes—with material designed to meet the student’s needs in his or her specific area of interest: tourism, hospitality services, international relations, import/export operations, financial services, sales, general services, marketing, human resources, banking, and others.
The private English and in-company classes can be held at the student’s office, his or her residence, at CCLS, or via Skype and they offer flexibility as to schedule and curriculum.
Some important facts to consider when choosing a language school for your private / in-company language classes:
- CCLS is specialized in ESP: English for Specific Purposes
- CCLS has been in business since 1993 and it is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training) which is recognized by the Department of Education as an accrediting agency for language schools. As an accredited school, the tuition may be reimbursed by your company Tuition Assistance Program. Please check with your HR department.
- CCLS does not charge any registration or application fees
- Large library of English as foreign language materials. CCLS Academic Department constantly reviews new publications.
- Complete initial assessment at no additional cost to gauge your needs and goals.
- End-of-the-term oral and written evaluations and reports.
- Certificate provided at the completion of the program.
- Listed as one of the top language schools in Miami by CBS4.
- Qualified and experienced teachers
- Some of the companies which have used CCLS private / in-company language class program:FedEx, Visa, BUPA, Anixter, Univision, Federal Reserve Bank, Laureate Education. Letters of reference can be provided upon request.
For more information or to schedule a free consultation of your language needs, please call 305-529-CCLS (2257) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org