Private and online English, Portuguese, and Spanish Lessons
Our in-company or online language training takes into consideration the student’s needs and objectives.
English, Spanish Portuguese classes are offered at the student’s office, via Gotomeeting or at ourlanguage school in Miami.
We offer one-on-one classes as well small group classes at the comfort of your office or online.
These private language programs are offered in English, Portuguese and Spanish with material designed to meet the student’s needs in his or her specific area of interest: conversation, accent reduction, tourism, hospitality services, international relations, import/export operations, financial services, sales, general services, marketing, human resources, banking, and others.
Our language classes will customized to meet your needs and they offer flexibility as to schedule and curriculum.
Highlights of our private / in-company language classes:
- Competitive rates.
- Qualified and experienced teachers.
- No registration or application fees for private or in-company classes.
- Complete initial assessment to gauge your needs and goals.
- Free demo class
- End-of-the-term oral and written evaluations and reports.
- Listed as one of the top language schools in Miami by CBS4.
- The latest materials available to teach languages. Constantly adding new materials from foreign publishers.
- Some of the companies which have used CCLS private / in-company language class program:
AMC Networks, Anixter, Airbus, BAC Bank of Florida, BUPA, Cosentino, Federal Reserve Bank, FedEx, Laureate Education, Mastercard, Navigators Insurance, Prolabel, Visa, Telemundo, Univision. Letters of reference can be provided upon request.. Letters of reference can be provided upon request.
- CCLS has been in business since 1993 and it is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training) which is recognized by the Department of Education as an accrediting agency for language schools. As an accredited school, the tuition may be reimbursed by your company Tuition Assistance Program. Please check with your HR department.