Customized Portuguese lessons
Face to face or online Portuguese classes
Our private/customized Portuguese course uses material designed to meet the student’s goals in their specific area of interest: accent reduction, business Portuguese in general, tourism, hospitality services, international relations, import/export operations, financial services, sales, general services, marketing, human resources, banking, and others.
Private / corporate Portuguese classes can be held at the student’s office, their residence, at CCLS, or online and they offer flexibility as to schedule and curriculum.
Some important facts to consider when choosing a language school for your private language classes:
- Competitive hourly rates
- CCLS has been in business since 1993 and it is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training) which is recognized by the Department of Education as an accrediting agency for language schools. As an accredited school, the tuition may be reimbursed by your company Tuition Assistance Program. Please check with your HR department
- CCLS does not charge any registration or application fees for private Portuguese lessons
- CCLS has a large library of Portuguese as a foreign language materials. CCLS Academic Department constantly reviews new publications to offer the most updated materials
- Complete initial assessment to gauge the student´s needs and goals
- End-of-the-term oral and written evaluations and reports
- Certificate provided at the completion of the Portuguese course
- Qualified and experienced teachers from Brazil
- Listed as one of the top language schools in Miami by CBS4
- Some of the companies which have used CCLS private / in-company class program: AMC Networks, Anixter, Airbus, BAC Bank of Florida, BUPA, Cosentino, Federal Reserve Bank, FedEx, Laureate Education, Mastercard, Navigators Insurance, Itaú Bank of Florida, Prolabel, Visa, Telemundo, Univision