Customized Portuguese lessons
Our one-on-one and in-company Portuguese courses in Miami have been developed by taking into consideration the needs and objectives of the student. This Portuguese program combines elements of our Portuguese course entitled Expresso Brasil—Portuguese for general purposes—with material designed to meet the student’s goals in his or her specific area of interest: tourism, hospitality services, international relations, import/export operations, financial services, sales, general services, marketing, human resources, banking, and others.
Private Portuguese classes can be held at the student’s office, his or her residence, at CCLS, or via Skype or FaceTime and they offer flexibility as to schedule and curriculum.
Some important facts to consider when choosing a language school for your private / in-company language classes:
- CCLS has been in business since 1993 and it is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training) which is recognized by the Department of Education as an accrediting agency for language schools. As an accredited school, the tuition may be reimbursed by your company Tuition Assistance Program. Please check with your HR department.
- CCLS does not charge any registration or application fees for private
- Large library of Portuguese as foreign language materials. CCLS Academic Department constantly reviews new publications.
- Complete initial assessment to gauge your needs and goals.
- End-of-the-term oral and written evaluations and reports.
- Certificate provided at the completion of the Portuguese course.
- Qualified and experienced teachers.
- Listed as one of the top language schools in Miami by CBS4. (link?)
- Some of the companies which have used CCLS private / in-company class program: FedEx, Visa, BUPA, Anixter, Univision, Federal Reserve Bank, Laureate Education. Letters of reference can be provided upon request.
For more information or schedule a free consultation of your language needs, please call 305-529-2257 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Private class agreement - Juan Gama