Customized Spanish course in Miami
Face-to-face and online Spanish classes
Our private in-company or online Spanish classes take into consideration the student’s needs and objectives in his or her specific area of interest: accent reduction, business Spanish in general, Spanish for health care, tourism, hospitality services, international relations, import/export operations, financial services, sales, general services, marketing, human resources, banking, and others.
The private Spanish classes can be held at the student’s office, his or her residence, at CCLS, or online and they offer flexibility as to schedule and curriculum.
Some important facts to consider when choosing a language school for your private / in-company Spanish language classes:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- CCLS does not charge any registration or application fees for private or in-company classes.
- Complete initial assessment to gauge your needs and goals.
- The latest materials available to teach languages.
- End-of-the-term oral and written evaluations and reports.
- Certificate provided at the completion of the program.
- Listed as one of the top language schools in Miami by CBS4.
- CCLS has been in business since 1993 and it is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training) which is recognized by the Department of Education as an accrediting agency for language schools. As an accredited school, the tuition may be reimbursed by your company Tuition Assistance Program. Please check with your HR department.
- Some of the companies which have used CCLS private / in-company language class program:
AMC Networks, Anixter, Airbus, BAC Bank of Florida, BUPA, Cosentino, Federal Reserve Bank, FedEx, Laureate Education, Mastercard, Navigators Insurance, Prolabel, Visa, Telemundo, Univision.
The private Spanish lessons in Miami will be customized according to the student’s needs to learn Spanish.