CCLS is looking for dynamic ESL/Spanish/Portuguese instructors who are ready to guide and encourage students to develop and fulfill their academic potential. Our teachers work together to provide the best educational programs possible.
Main Job Responsibilities
- » Plan classes in accordance with the school´s curriculum.
- » Exercise good classroom management.
- » Grade student assignments and exams.
- » Provide appropriate feedback on oral and written work to students.
- » Provide the school director with student development reports.
- » Attend the semiannual meetings with the school director.
- » Be punctual for all classes.
- » Bachelor’s Degree
- » 6 months prior ESL/Spanish/Portuguese classroom teaching experience.
- » Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- » A Bachelor’s Degree in ESL/TESOL, Linguistics, Spanish, or Portuguese
- » Experience in ESL/EFL or foreign language teaching (ELE, PLE)